46 Yo Female Wanting Small Veins Around Nose Gone - San Antonio, TX

I noticed a groupon for thermavein from a...

I noticed a groupon for thermavein from a reputable local dermatologist. I went in for a consultation and they said I was a candidate for treatment. I had multiple small thread veins under and around the base of my nose, that have been there for as long as I can remember. They are not noticeable when I have make up on but sometimes I like to go without. I figured for $69.00, getting rid of them would be well worth the cost. I went in, was placed in a nice reclining chair/table, the procedure was explained to me and then she began the treatment. The whole process took about 20-25 minutes. They basically insert a tiny thread size needle into the vein and shock it. The vein then disappears. The area underneath the nose was painful. My eyes watered most of the time (so much the technician had to keep wiping them). It's not a relaxing procedure but well worth the limited pain I felt. In the end all of my tiny veins are gone (maybe 1-2 will need touch up). I follow-up in a month and they will do the touch up for free. I totally recommend this treatment for veins on the face. It was inexpensive, quick and results were good. I would post a picture but the veins were so small it would be really hard to see. The office and technician were great.
Technician at Dr. Kimberly Finders office.