My Beautiful - San Antonio, TX

I started treatments of ThermiVa a few months ago....

I started treatments of ThermiVa a few months ago. ThermiVa treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to rejuvenate collagen, without discomfort or downtime. Having had other surgical treatment I was looking for something more beneficial to my every day schedule and getting my money's worth without having plastic surgery. ThermiVA is exactly what I was looking for in my busy every day life. Something with little to no downtime that would allow me to get right back to work and to care for my family.

I've noticed an Immediate difference in the look and feel of my vagina aka girl parts. The treatments have really been wonderful and quite easy. I had no blisters, no burns, no discharge, and not a single complication. I had sex the same day of my treatments and I went to my gym immediately after my twenty minute procedure it’s as if no procedure had been done. It’s crazy! -
I absolutely feel tighter, I have no problem getting naturally lubricated now that I received ThermiVa. "I'm a mother, wife, and a maturing woman after years of struggling to want to be intimate with my husband and feeling embarrassed of my lady parts, Dr. Hailparn has given me life again! I look forward to being intimate, I look forward to laughing without having to change my undergarments. I'm Living life to the fullest

Dr. Hailparn, is very professional and knowledgeable she really helps her patients to feel comfortable and at ease during the procedure.The office is beautiful, the staff is friendly. Dr. Hailparn is highly skilled and easy to make a lasting relationship with. A+++ procedure with immediate results, would recommend to everyone.
San Antonio OB/GYN