3 Kids Later This Body Needed Help! - San Antonio, TX

My stomach was nasty and embarrassing! I always...

My stomach was nasty and embarrassing! I always wore baggy clothes to cover my stomach. I had an umbilical hernia as well so it made the ugliness even worse! I'm almost 2 weeks post op and am so excited to wear normal fitting clothes. I already feel better about my body! I'm totally glad I got a tummy tuck. It's painful at the beginning but you're on a lot of drugs and vitamins, it goes fast! Do it! You won't regret it!

One month post op Tummy Tuck/ Umbilical Hernia Repair

It's been a month now from the beginning of my tummy tuck journey! I had a lot of swelling for the first couple weeks, I know much of the swelling would've been avoided if I listened more to my wonderful PS orders to stay put but with my personality and my job I couldn't get a ton of down time.
Even though I've always longed for the tummy tuck surgery it was hard for me to decide to spend the money on me, I could always think of other things to spend the money on. As I was looking in the mirror this morning I realized how having the tummy tuck has changed the way I think and look at myself. I always looked in the mirror and saw the ugliest stomach and It made me not care about being healthy. Don't get me wrong, I was eating healthfully but I wasn't taking care of my body in other ways. I have Hashimoto's and I hated going to the doctor, because I felt no hope. Now I feel like I woke up and I don't want to be in this type of health depression. I've already filled my prescriptions and made a doctors appointment with my thyroid doctor. I'm actually going to do what my doctor says and take my meds daily!!!!!! lol.....
Enough of the boring inner thought crap, lets get down to the before and after pictures!!!!! This is big for me because for the past 10 years I've been wearing baggy (yet stylish) shirts. I'm ready to wear fitted shirts again like you see in one of the pictures. I still have swelling but you can see the work of Dr. Lawton and how AMAZINGLY AWESOME his work is!! I'm so excited for my new body and so is the hubster, I'm starting to have the body I had when we first me at age 19!!! Hopefully the pictures come out up right and not side ways!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Lawton was referred to me by my mother. I had many consultations lined up with other doctors but Doctor Lawton was the most professional and most importantly concerned about the health and outcome of his patients. One thing I noticed he did that other doctors didn't and that was supplying you with vitamins weeks before your surgery. He is all about health and wellness! I felt that the other doctors I had consultations with were trying very hard to get me to add on more services. This was not the fact with Dr Lawton, he was very honest and truthfully advised me on which procedures he thought I neeeded and didn't need done. He and his staff are always dressed very professionally and treat you with respect. They take their jobs very seriously and I would 100% advise all my friends and family to use Dr Lawton. He has a great personality and I'm always excited to chat with him!