Disappointed - San Antonio, TX

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr Hiers and was told...

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr Hiers and was told before surgery that my tummy will be flat after the tummy tuck. Well, the promise wasn't delivered and of course I'm very disappointed! Although her fees are the lowest in town...I guess " you get what you pay for". My tummy is still big and my jeans fit the same way before surgery ,.... very tight! You would think it will get any looser but no! I'm very disappointed and felt I wasted my hard earned money for a procedure that did not deliver as promised. I should have seen the "red flag" that there's no photos of before and after tummy tuck on her website. And another thing is the office manager , Lynda, did not respond to emails after I had my surgery done. She was really courteous and professional prior to surgery but AFTER that, she doesn't respond to you anymore. Maybe it's because she's gotten her commission that's why she doesn't care anymore.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon