Tumescent Lipo Upper/Lower Abs and Flanks - San Antonio, TX

Where do i start. This office and Doctor and Nurse...

Where do i start. This office and Doctor and Nurse Victoria are AWESOME!! Like other reviews i came in for my consultation with Victoria she asked me questions, looked at my stomach and gave me realistic expectations. She left it up to me to make my decision. She was very truthful. Recommended with the extra skin i had that i get a tummy tuck for the results i was looking for. They dont do tummy tucks though and i dont have that kind of money. So i paid my $500 deposit and sceduled my appt with the doctor. Couple of days later i had my consult with the doctor, he was really cool and laid back and he really wanted to make sure he understood what areas i wanted focused on. He's funny and can hold a conversation and very informative. Gave me my prescriptions for my meds, i had already paid in full with my previous consult, with my insurance all three meds were $3. Surgery day Victoria makes sure you are comfortable, she gave me my meds. I got changed took pics. The only uncomfortable part is the numbing part but he rubs the area as hes pumping the fluid in and the sting goes. Victoria made sure i was comfortable and gave me something to squeeze and talked to me during the procedure to make sure i was okay. The suctioning wasnt bad at all. A few unnumb spots here and there but he rubbed it so the liquid would spread around. He had me stand and suctioned out some more. When we were done Victoria helped me get cleaned up and into my garment. She is the best nurse ever, so sweet and calm. I got home and took off my garment and binder and washed it because it was soaked. I actually started pushing out some of the numbing liquid in my stomach, and boy was it squirting out. Put on my pads and garment. Couple of hours later i wasnt numb anymore. I was swollen but it wasnt crazy pain. Seeing results after the liquid was coming out. I woke up from a nap soooooaked and a little dizzy, but it said it was normal on the postop paper. I drunk water and took a vitamin. But man a lot of the fluid came out. Taking off and putting on the garment hurts lol. If u have stubborn fat thats not stretched i highly recommend. But if u have stretched skin id recommend a tummy tuck. But if your like me and dont care about the extra skin go for it. I eventually may get a tummy tuck though. Hope i helped. Lol so dont let the cheap price scare you. They are real, very clean, real doctor and nurse and very professional. Itll be worth it.

7 DAYS POST OP

My skin is tightening up well and i now ill get smaller after swelling. I may not actually need a tummy tuck especially if i keep working out. Still swollen, at times more if i walk and do too much stuff. Still sore. Fun taking off and putting on garment lol sarcastically speaking. But everyday im getting happier with the results.

2 Weeks Post Op

Ok so most of the pain os gone. Almost all really. Doesnt hurt to take off and put on garment anymore, thank god lol. I do notice some localized after i wore a stupid waist corset. Ill hold off on that. Its going down though after massaging. I have hard spots thst im massaging also and it helps. He recommended a rolling pin rolled the abdomen after its been in the freezer so im going to try that because its too expensive for the lymphatic massage especially needing more than 1. But all in all lipo was the best thing ive evet done. My stomach has always been lumpy so im working on that. I also notice some days im more swollen than others, no pain associated just swollen up. I had a hard spot that i massaged really hard and it softened up.

3 WEEKS POST OP

Time is flying, sort of. Had a bad swelling 3 days ago. I think because i ate burger king and taco bell. Bad idea! Its since went down and im back at 195. Was 199 when i was swollen. Praying this bottom pudge goes in some more. But its wayyyy better. I wore a waist trainer i purchased like 1 week and a half ago, bad idea. It made two bulges and swollen spots, felt like i had balls under my skin, i massaged them and they went away in about a week. Not really sore it hurts if i tap my stomach it feels like that pins and needles feelings u get in your legs. I think i can put my waist concher back on when i excercise. But things are moving along. My stomach still looks nasty with the stretch marks and things but ive accepted the fact i wont be wearing belly shirts anytime soon lol. I just want to look better in clothes. Will update in 2 weeks.
Houston Physician

Caring and compassionate. Takes time to listen. Knows what he is doing.