32 Y/o W/1 Kid

I went to 3 Certified Surgeons to get opinions...

I went to 3 Certified Surgeons to get opinions about what procedure I would benefit from most & 2 were certain I needed a tummy tuck and that liposuction would only ruin my body. The 3rd opinion I got was from Dr Lawton and he was confident that I was a good candidate for liposuction. I had questions after my consult with 3 different surgeons and he was the ONLY surgeon who PERSONALLY. Took the time to return my call to answer my plethora of questions. I hadn't even booked an appointment or committed to him, but he took time out of his day to return my calls and answer all of my questions. He was blunt and very honest with me and has high expectations for his patients and he does because he knows what is best and wants his patients to garner the best results possible.
Needless to say I booked an appointment to get tumscent liposuction for abdomen, thighs ( including flanks and "bra back roll" ), arms, and hips) I am 2 weeks post op and I cannot be more grateful to him for his kindness, commitment and his dedication to assure I was comfortable post op.
Prior to my procedure he ensured I was on a recovery regimen that consisted of vitamins, antibiotics, pain meds creams etc. I have 2 and a half more months before the true "results" are seen; however I can say that the progress I see after only 2 weeks are amazing and everyday I am more and more satisfied. Dr lawtons skills and body contouring are amazing!!!! I recommended him and his judgement. I am glad I didn't go with the tummy tuck ( abdominoplasty ) as it is a much more invasive procedure and doesn't address other "problem" areas such as flanks, arms, hips, thighs. If your looking for the a plastic surgeon who is knowledgeable & will do an amazing job, - look no further, Dr Lawton and his staff are truly amazing and accommodating. I will post pictures when I get further into the healing process.

Blunt, honest, knowledgeable, and though brisk at times because he is very busy he always kind and was there when I needed reassurance.