Spiral Thigh Lift, Breast Lift, Buttock Autolongous/dermal Flap - San Antonio, TX

The out come of my surgery was well worth the pain...

The out come of my surgery was well worth the pain and suffering. Im only 9 days post op but i feel really good not to mention my surgeon what absolutely the best choice. I still have a bit of swelling but otherwise I feel great and Dr. Fisher texts me every night to check on me. He is the greatest.

Spiral thigh lift, breast lift, buttock auto...Two weeks post op Dr. Peter Fisher

Week 5 Post op Dr. Fisher

Hello things have been going quite well I should say for me to only be five weeks out. I still have a slight opening hole in my groin area that is slow to heal. I'm still a bit sore but most likely due to the fact that I had not been wearing my compression garment. I spoke with Dr. Fisher yesterday and he told me that I should be wearing it 24/7 for six weeks so I have not worn it since week 2 so that puts me at another few weeks i will be in it. I feel much better when I do wear it though. So he does know what he is talking about. I am keeping my area in my groin area clean. Dr. fisher says it may take a few more months to finish healing. Otherwise, I am chugging right alone and enjoying my new legs. I still have a bit of a droop near my the top of my knees but I"m sure as soon as I'm able to work out and get on my leg lift and squats that will go away. Otherwise I am still excited and happy with my results. #TeamDr.Fisher!!!!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Where shall I begin? Our initial consultation, I could tell immediately that Dr. Fisher was a gifted surgeon who had the knowledge and experience I wanted just over phone. His main concern was that I be happy with the result. The way in which he explained the procedure made me feel that he knew exactly what needed to be done. Other doctors vaguely explained what needed to be done. Their consultations made me feel that their evaluation was generic and "canned". I did not feel that they with Dr. Fisher he knew what needed to be done for my specific situation (thighs & buttock areas). Dr. Fisher is an absolute gem. Nothing but a top notch doctor supported by outstanding office staff and nurses at the Forest Park Medical Center San Antonio. He is the most caring, kind, considerate, thoughtful, thorough and extremely detailed, passionate surgeon I have ever met with a great sense of humor and a passion for his craft. I unabashedly recommend him to anyone considering a body lift, breast lift, spiral thigh lift, buttock lift, abdominoplasty or any other procedure. You will not go wrong in choosing this surgeon. My overall experience, I couldn't have picked anybody better than Dr. Fisher he is hands down OUTSTANDING surgeon. I couldn't be happier with my decision!