3 Sessions, 2 Vials Each - AMAZING! - San Antonio, TX

My jaw is a bit misaligned which resulted in one...

My jaw is a bit misaligned which resulted in one side of my face looking a bit more hollow than the other as I got older (I am 44 now).
I ended up with a good side and a bad side. On my bad side I developed an ugly jowl. I looked more sad and old than I felt. Initially I inquired about fat transfer but after considering several options I decided on sculptra.
Even after just the first treatment I could see a softening in my features. After the third treatment now my bad side looks fantastic and even my good side looks better.
It was pricey due to the amount of vials I used total (6) and possibly because I went to facial plastic surgeon rather than go for a strip mall deal but Dr Barrera was fantastic. He's an artist. I love what he did to my face.
I still look like myself. The symmetry is there now that I didn't have before and the fullness softened my face without changing it. I don't look 'done'. I will definitely keep it up with yearly maintenance.
I don't feel comfortable posting face pics here but if someone is considering it you can PM me
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Barrera is fantastic! Provides you with all your options and does a fantastic job with your face. I won't go anywhere else. His assistant nurses are so sweet and fun, making you feel comfortable and at ease and his skill and artistic eye ensure a perfect result. Totally worth it!