Not What I Expected... - San Antonio, TX

First and for most I want to thank Heather Doctor...

First and for most I want to thank Heather Doctor Decherd's nurse for being extremely patient and helpful and his wife for being so understanding. I received a rhino. last year because I was extremely unhappy with the profile view of my nose. I consulted 4 doctors in SA and Dr. Decherd seemed to be very knowledable and friendly. I proceeded with my surgery but it was a total disaster. After my cast was removed my nose was deviated to the left, I had sharp cartilage, and overall it didn't look like a normal nose. I cried for months... Thankfully Dr. Decherd accepted that something had gone wrong and agreed to do a revision at no cost. However, the revision was not painful but I was fully awake and it was done in his office ( I was frighten of the thought). It has been 6 months since my revision and many people have told me that my nose looked much better before both surgeries. After I made my payment for surgery Dr. Decherd was not very friendly and hardly ever spoke to me. I felt like he was not the friendly doctor I had a consultation with, he truly is a business man. Nevertheless, I do appreciate the free revision, but I will not be having any future surgeries with him. No individual should go through the emotional pain I went through! There is more to the story... but my advice is consult as many doctors possible.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon