19 Years Old, Unwanted Hump on Nose, Undesired Hang on Tip of Nose

I am a 19 female and I wanted rhinoplasty but of...

I am a 19 female and I wanted rhinoplasty but of course I was skeptical due to reading many many stories; I found Dr. Barrera and upon meeting with him for the first time all my nerves were calmed. He answered any questions my parents and I had, he offered many alternatives from which to choose from and explained, in detail, what he would do if I chose to go ahead with the procedure. Now it is a year later after I underwent rhinoplasty and I love my results! Dr. Barrera has been absolutely great every step of the way! I have absolutely no regrets from this procedure and I am so happy to have chosen Dr. Barrera as my doctor. You will be in very good hands, he takes great care of his patients, and if you are still doubting, schedule an appointment and see for yourself!
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Listened intently, answered all questions, provided many alternatives, has great and friendly staff, very reasonable prices, works with you and the hospital to make the procedure extremely safe and easy!