Successful Rib-Donor - Rhino Septo Plasty Revision - San Antonio, TX

I am 52 years old and am elated to say Dr....

I am 52 years old and am elated to say Dr. Stallworth fixed my breathing problems and nasal deformity that I had been living with for more than 20 years. Two previous surgeries by other so-called professionals left me with less than desirable results in both form and most importantly, function. From the moment that I met Dr. Stallworth and his incredible staff, I knew I had made a decision that would become a wonderful and lasting blessing for me. He and his staff continually saw to my needs from day one to now, in post-surgery follow-up. I work in the medical industry and it's easy to see that he is a man who loves what he does and loves helping his patients.

Dr. Stallworth is not arrogant, but rather, a humble individual whose enthusiasm and optimism helped me as a patient move forward with the most difficult decision to undergo surgery a third time in an attempt to correct what others before him did not manage to accomplish. He made me, the patient, his number one priority and never made futile promises; he is a man of his word. His warm personality, wit and especially his skill as a fine surgeon is what sets him apart from the rest. Following a most difficult surgery, he spent the time afterward to give my family my status and explain the outcome of the surgery.
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stallworth is great at what he does, a high-skilled professional and genuinely cares about his patients! I recommend Dr. Stallworth to anyone who needs his specialized skills and especially to those who are reluctant to move forward as a result of prior bad experiences in getting what they need done. You are in good hands with Dr. Stallworth!