Dr. Barrera is a 5-Star MD Who Treats You Like a 5-Star Patient - San Antonio, TX

If you are interested in Botox/Dysport or dermal...

If you are interested in Botox/Dysport or dermal fillers and are able to get to San Antonio, please do yourself a favor and visit Dr. Barrera. If you find yourself thinking he might be overqualified for simple cosmetic injections (I was, at first), don't be. Every time I have gone in, he and his staff have treated me with the same degree of care and respect that they would a serious surgery patient. He listens carefully to my concerns and -- knowing that I don't want to change my features, but rather improve the face that I have -- he offers expert advice on my available options without being pushy or making me feel like I *needed* anything. And every time I have left his office, either after Dysport (in my glabella) or Restylane (for very deep under-eye hollows), I have felt great about his work. Every time, I have received positive comments about how well-rested and "bright" I looked from those around me, who were unaware that I'd undergone any procedure at all.

Because of the consistent positive results and experiences I've had with him and his staff, I've decided to move forward with more aggressive procedures under his care, specifically chin liposuction and a chin implant. I trust Dr. Barrera as a skilled physician and he has an excellent aesthetic eye.
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Barrera is a consummate professional, has excellent bedside manner and his staff are quick, friendly and efficient. I have no interest in seeing anyone else for cosmetic procedures.