Love my Cosmetic Tattoo Brows & Eyeliner! - San Antonio, TX

After researching, I visited Roxanne Gloria in San...

After researching, I visited Roxanne Gloria in San Antonio for permanent eyebrows and upper eyeliner. The cost was $300 for brows (I booked during a Mother's Day special) and $200 for upper liner. The pain was minimal, although the initial tattooing for my eyeliner was very annoying... My eyes watered and I needed to sneeze... Until the anesthetic took full effect. I had medium brown hair stroke and powder fill brows and black upper eyeliner. I drove myself home, however if you have more than a 20 minute drive I'd suggest someone drive you. This was a gift to myself as I turn 40 years old. I highly recommend it.

New photos added

I still need to use a brow gel to take my natural brows. When I'm due for a hair color I will use a colored gel, other times just a clear. I love them!
Roxanne Gloria

Roxanne has been in this industry for over 20 years. She has a wonderful personality and gentle bedside manner. She is booked up 4-6 weeks out, but spent over 2 hrs with me at both of my visits.