39y/o Wanting to Sever Life Long Relationship with Double Chin - San Antonio, TX

In the age of the selfie and everyone on stand by...

In the age of the selfie and everyone on stand by snapping pictures, it's hard to get away from the insecurity I have because of my "other" chin. I'm tired of always looking for "the right angle" before allowing myself to be photographed. No matter how much weight I've lost or gained over the years... My double chin has been a constant fixture. I don't want to see it or worry about hiding anymore.

27 days. Below angle of what makes me insecure

Being patient and having confidence in my doc. Looking directly at me... Most people don't notice this. But when I tilt my head down its more obvious to the eye. Still like it better now than it was 2 months ago.

5 weeks 3 days

I'm having some soreness below my ears that I wasn't having previously. Very tender. The scar looks well. I still am a bit unhappy with the protrusion below my chin on both sides. I still have time to wait for settling. I hear this is common.
Patience Danyo'sun. (Karate kid. Lol)

Look at that definition!

I'm still taking angled selfies because of the chin lumps... But I LOVE THAT JAW DEFINITION!????. My face and neck blended blended in to each other before.

Bubble was deflated today

My best friend took a picture of me from the side. She said it looks like I had nothing done. Jowls and neck still saggy. I have to agree.

9 weeks post op

I tried my best to be optimistic. The lumpiness did smooth out. But this pinched area of skin has not flattened and in quite sure it won't. It's the way that it was sewn just as with clothing.
To be completely honest... I feel more insecure now than I did before. Everyone, family and coworkers, all know what I had done and they are all looking at this fold. I catch them all of the time. It's embarrassing.

Where did these pimples come from

The doc and staff have been awesome! There is one small are that I am concerned with but have been assured that it's normal and I am healing great. I've also been put at ease knowing that if something needs to be revised that it will be taken care of. As of now... 3.5 weeks post op... I am happy with the progress and improvement.