Not sure i like my implants !!

I have an upcoming mommy makeover (tummy...

I have an upcoming mommy makeover (tummy tuck,adjustable breast,liposuction to flanks,upper back and inner thighs)with Dr Jeneby which is awesome ,he answered all my question and was straight forward bout my outcome. Which I appreciate and everyone in the office has been wonderful ! I have been dealing with Natalie she is wonderful !! She has aways responsed almost immediately not hours or days later which I appreciate absolutely. I will post pics as soon as I have my procedures done !! Since I probably will be a walking billboard for Dr Jeneby and he doesn't even know it ..haha I already have 4 friends waiting for my outcome before they go to him !

Counting down the DAYS!!!

Well tomorrow I go in for all my preop blood work and ekg!! I'm super anxious to get this over with looking forward to bringing my sexy back !! I will be posting my preop pics soon "/

AUGST 17TH I'LL BE ON THE FLAT SIDE!!

Hello all !! Next mon I will br going the flat side and some breast implants
I am so excited can't wait! ! I'm a lil scared bout the pain after wards but I'll deal with it when I get there ..I most definitely will post after pics as well :)

3 DAYS BEFORE MY MOMMY MAKEOVER !!! I'M EXCITED YET A LIL NERVOUS

Well just getting all my last things toget her , but can't seem to find a darn dounut pillow since I'm also getting lipo on my big butt ..lol can't wait hope all goes well

By 12 today I will be getting prepped for surgery =D

I'm supper excited !! Not really nervous just ready to get my so needed mommy make over and start looking great again.
Wish me luck !

5 days post op!!

I love my new transformation! ! Even with the swelling and irration of the binder..I can NOT say enough GREAT STUFF anout my DR Jeneby !! He is the BEST! ! Has made me feel comfortable very personable and very talented he has done an awesome job and I'm so ready to post pictures. .I highly recommend him !!

2 Weeks Post Op

It's been two weeks since my surgery ,just go in to my compression garment and able to move around alot more ! I do feel tried easliy but i just did some major surgery I can say pretty go ofor all i did . I ABSOUTLLY LOVE WHAT I SEE IN THE 2 WEEKS CAN'T WAIT TILL FULL RECOVER ;] ..Love love what Jeneby has done for me .
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon