Would Never Go Back - San Antonio, TX

I was happy the first couple of weeks after my...

I was happy the first couple of weeks after my surgery. Then I started realizing all of the mistakes that were made. My augmentation that was done was not to my expectations. One of my breasts were larger than the other. So much larger that it was almost a cup size bigger. When I brought it to Dr. Diana's attention at my check up appointment he proceeded to tell me that yes they had put in extra saline into it and now it looks to be about 100cc's bigger than the other. So I asked if this could be fixed and the response was that I would have to pay more money for them to take out saline and they would not be liable if the implant was punctured. Then the tummy tuck was also done horribly because I have extra skin that was not stitched correctly on my hip area. Makes it look like I have a pocket of fat. Not to mention I was in so much pain after the whole procedure and they would only give me enough pain meds for 5 days. What kind of crap is that. When I called them up to ask for a couple more days they told me they didn't do that. I was in extreme pain and they didn't care. It seemed to me once I paid them they just didn't care about me anymore. I have since talked to other who have had augmentations done through him and have also the same problem with one breast being larger than the other. I would never recommend him to anyone.
Plano Plastic Surgeon