Great Surgeon - really straight forward and easy to talk to - San Antonio, TX

Dr. Diana is amazing and I am so happy with my...

Dr. Diana is amazing and I am so happy with my outcome. He is really straight forward and easy to talk to. I was thinking about going smaller than I ended up doing but Dr. Diana convinced me that I wouldn't be happy with the small size I chose and recommended I go bigger. Boy was he right! His staff is excellent for the most part, but you have to know who to ask for. The scheduler Sarah was great and very kind and helpful whenever I had questions regarding dates or prices and worked extremely hard to get me in for my surgery right away. Clair, who did my pre-op and consultation with Dr. Diana was very sweet, warm, caring, knowledgeable and thorough with her answers to all my questions, and I had a lot! She really took the time to answer all of them and I left my pre-op feeling like I was in good hands. I did have a problem after surgery though, intense pain to my breasts, when I called and spoke with Gabbey she told me to put ice on it and call back in two days if it didn't get any better. Well it got much worse, so bad that I could hardly move. I called back and asked for Clair who got me in to meet with their other doctor right away. So, like I said you have to know which staff to ask for. Overall very happy with my experience.

Great outcome

According to the card I got after my surgery I got a moderate plus mentor 325cc saline implant placed under the muscle. Was B cup before surgery and now am a D/DD!! Really loving my results. My husband loves to help me massage them ;) So happy with them, they look great.
Plano Plastic Surgeon