Loving the Results of Sculptra – Dr. Kimberly Finder - San Antonio, TX

Dr. Finder is amazing with so many procedures, but...

Dr. Finder is amazing with so many procedures, but my personal favorite is Sculptra. Dr. Finder takes the time to analyze your facial structure and features before recommending any type of procedure and encourages you to take small steps, which may take multiple visits, but I believe this is what really helps make my results look very natural…. I am always thrilled with my results and no one even knows when I have had it done! As with any injections, there is some pain even with the numbing cream; however the good news is - it is over very quickly. I personally have been able to avoid the bruising that is typically associated with Sculptra which I attribute to: a.) using both Arnicare cream and pills prior to/after my procedure, and, b.) having a doctor who has significant expertise injecting Sculptra (very important if you want to get the right results).
San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Finder and her staff are truly exceptional and extremely welcoming and they always try to accommodate you. I can say that I have never left Dr. Finder’s office disappointed!