Dr. Lawton, "I Should Have Called You Sooner!" - San Antonio, TX

It was a true pleasure working with Dr. Lawton...

It was a true pleasure working with Dr. Lawton during my consultation, surgery, and follow up appointments. He is extremely thoughtful and supportive throughout the entire process. Dr. Lawton took the time to get to know me as his client in order to provide me his professional recommendation and an excellent medical treatment plan. Dr. Lawton’s medical experience and knowledge was proven throughout my surgery and follow-up appointments. Having Dr. Lawton, as my surgeon, was the best investment in my pursuit of being fit, healthy, and happy. Also, Dr. Melish is an excellent Anesthesiologist. I was extremely comfortable during and after my surgery. My only regret is not finding Dr. Lawton and his outstanding medical staff sooner to help me achieve my medical goals.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lawton's traits and qualities are all to the superlative. He is an excellent surgeon. Dr. Lawton earned a total 5 Star rating.