Best Labiaplasty Surgeon Around - San Antonio, TX

After getting a consultation from another surgeon,...

After getting a consultation from another surgeon, I wanted to make sure I was making a good decision and decided to get a second opinion from Dr. Troy Hailparn. I'm so glad I did! Her reviews are stellar for a reason. Everything she said came true - very little bleeding, minimal discomfort when you follow her after-care directions, speedy healing and most importantly, absolutely amazing results! I was so nervous prior to surgery but now I'm extremely happy I had this done. She's a very gifted surgeon and specializes in cosmetic gynecology. Isn't that who you would choose for such a personal procedure? Thank you, Dr. Hailparn, for being so wonderful before, during and after surgery. I feel fantastic!
San Antonio OB/GYN

There was a lot of necessary documentation prior to my procedure and some of the language made me nervous but she was so great about answering all of my questions, setting realistic expectations (which she exceeded) and she even gives her patients her cell phone number and responds quickly to questions. She also uses great techniques to minimize swelling (very little swelling at all!) I would recommend her to anyone considering this type of procedure. This is not an area you want to take a chance on. Definitely seek an expert like Dr. Hailparn.