I'm a 69 Year Old Female with Several Thinning Spots As Well As Couple of Small Bald Spots - San Antonio, TX

I was motivated because my self esteem was down...

I was motivated because my self esteem was down always worried about my bald spot showing. I was wearing a lot of caps and using Toppik hair fibers to camouflage my scalp showing. It has been one year and two weeks since my hair transplant and I'm very happy with the results. I have more hair in the areas I was concerned with and don't have to use the hair fibers nearly as much to cover any scalp showing.
San Antonio Dermatologist

Dr. Krejci was extremely professional and very thorough. She took her time at the initial consultation to explain everything. The transplant required of course an incision in the back of my scalp and that surgery had excellent results with no visibility a year later. My hair dresser could hardly see it two months after the transplant. I just had my followup one year later and once again Dr. Krejci was very thorough taking as much time as was needed to assess the success of the treatment.