58 Year Old with Sagging Neck and Jowls - San Antonio, TX

I'm almost 3 weeks PO and I really like the way I...

I'm almost 3 weeks PO and I really like the way I look. I had a lower face and neck lift and now that the swelling is improving I feel like I look many years younger. No more sagging jowls and neck. The first two weeks I had a lot of swelling but each day the swelling improves. The only significant pain I'm still feeling is a mild earache in my left ear. Both my ears feel stuffed but the doctor said that should improve over the next few weeks. I still have some scabbing behind my ears but the stitches in front of my ears are healed.
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Barrera was great! I liked him as soon as I met him. He impressed me as being very intelligent and highly experienced. He listened to my concerns of sagging neck and jowls and I'm glad I decided to go with his recommendations. Dr. Barrera gave me realistic expectations and walked me through the whole process on my initial visit so I knew what to expect. I'm only three weeks post op from my Facelift procedure and so far I love the results.