Large Breasts No More! - San Antonio, TX

Was large breasted my entire life and had wanted...

Was large breasted my entire life and had wanted to be smaller for as long as I can remember. I always felt self confident about them and I think it had a direct effect on me being shy. My fear of anesthesia kept me from getting the surgery until about ten years ago when I finally mustered up the courage to see a doctor. The meeting didn't go well and I ended up waiting another ten years.
Finally at age 48 I couldn't tolerate the neck pain and I was tired of grimacing at every photo of myself. I went online and searched for a certified doctor in my area and found Dr. Sheryl Pilcher with Accent Plastic Surgery in San Antonio, TX.
My results are amazing. I went from a 38 HH to a D. Literally overnight I had no more back pain. My clothes fit differently and I could live without those horrible wires, actually I don't even have to wear bra which is something I didn't expect at all. Scaring is minimal and surgery was easy breezy, at least for me! I highly recommend breasts reduction.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pilcher and her office were extraordinary from the get go! Dr. Pilcher was very positive about the benefits of reduction. She explained the procedure thoroughly and literally a few weeks later I was in surgery. It has been amazing and my breasts for the first in a long time are gorgeous. She removed almost 6 pounds of tissue and the size and natural look of them are beyond what my expectations were. Don't wait any longer if your considering breast reduction.