Best Decision Ever!!!

I had been wanting Breast implants for over 5...

I had been wanting Breast implants for over 5 years now but had never found a doctor that had the talent and knowledge as to what I was looking for... Until I met Dr. Lawton. Through my years of research and personally meeting many potential doctors, NO ONE compared to his confidence and his spectacular results. From the moment I stepped into Dr. Lawton's office I immediately felt comfortable. From the numerous awards all over the office, to the beautiful & polite staff, it was all so professional. His attention to detail was so reassuring and his recommendations during the consultation as to what I was looking for, were spot on. I have seen his work on many of my friends and as long as you follow his instructions to the "T" then you can expect beautiful results. The whole procedure, from the consultation to the surgery, was better than expected. His staff made me feel utterly relaxed and the surgery itself was so fast. I personally love his work and will definitely recommend Dr. Lawton to anyone who wants amazing treatment as well as great results. Thank you Dr. Lawton.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lawton was so professional and quite humorous. He made sure any questions or concerns were out the window by the surgery date. His intelligence and eye for end results made the whole procedure stress-free.