Implant Revision - San Antonio, TX

Dr. Schaffer did an implant revision on both...

Dr. Schaffer did an implant revision on both breasts with a capsulotomy on my left breast. My original implants were too large and come to find out larger than even I thought and they were uneven. Dr. Schaffer did a fantastic job! My husband and I are very pleased with how the results look and more so for me how much better I feel physically . I went from what was supposed to be a 600 (turned out one was 680) to a 450 . I was a full D small DD and now a full C small D and it is what I was hoping for . I probably could've gone 400 but I didn't want a breast lift and he instructed that I may need one in 5 years even still.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I loved the staff and Dr. Schaffer. He answered all my questions and concerns and is clearly more than knowledgeable in the field. His confidence and thorough exam made me feel like he was the right choice even before the procedure but after even more so. I will go to him for any plastic surgery needs and would recommend him highly !