48 Year Old Desperate to Get Implants Removed and Capsulectomy......in So Much Pain! - San Antonio, TX

After losing 90lbs I was still a 36D but they fell...

After losing 90lbs I was still a 36D but they fell to the south! I went to just get a lift but was convinced to have implants, that being said and 6 years later. Within less then 6 months I started having liver issues (I don't drink) and through the years my health was getting worse. Going to every doctor and for them to tell me, "all the test were normal" and diagnosed me with chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and sphincter of oddie dysfunction! Then to top it off they (boobies) are hard as rocks and hurt! Couldn't stand it one more minute called a PS this morning for a consultation and they had an apointment for today. I went and I am guessing I sounded desperate so he scheduled me for surgery Thursday (April 30th). I want them out sooooo bad but getting sort of scared at the same time. I will write again on Thursday after they are out!

THEY ARE OUT!!!! What a relief!

yesterday befor the surgery I had a huge migraine so I was pretty miserable before the surgery! I went in and my husband said it was so quik he was surprised! The PS took the implanted and the capsulars out with no problems! I have been resting quite well at hope with the help of pain meds but I don't think I will need them mush longer! I haven't peeked yet but I was told I could take the bandages off today ! I will post pics later! Thanks for all,the warm wishes!

It's the end of the first day!

Omg!! I was feeling so good the hubby and I went out for pizza...... Wrong thing to do! I am so tired and hurting a little. I have only taken one dose of pain meds today so I took one and now I'm in bed! So if you have it done don't do what I did! Here are a few pics. My tummy is a little baloted from surgery I guess or I hope!

One after pics!

A week without the implants!!! Amazing!

It's been a week since my explant and I can't tell you how happy I am! I just can't wait to wear a real bra and see how I will look! My pain has been very minimal but if I do to much I get very tired and then start to feel uncomfortable but other than that I feel great! You know when you first got your boobs you wanted to show them off to everyone? Well that's the way I feel now!!! My husband said I need to start charging $2 a look! He's so crazy! Here are the one week photos! Thank goodness my tummy went down! I also want to thank everyone for the support and well wishes it really helps to have supporters:)
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

He was very caring and understanding but also wanted me to be completely aware of the look if he didn't replace the implant. I am 4 days post op and I feel just great I don't think it could get any better! I actually forget I've had surgery because I feel so good! Dr Jeneby has been the Best!