Silicone 450cc - San Antonio, TX

I'm currently looking for the best doctor to see...

I'm currently looking for the best doctor to see for silicone implants. I have my mind set on silicone implants because I am petite, 108 and I read that silicone implants are best for small framed patients. I also am concern about the feel (I want the most natural feel I can get) and I know saline feel pretty hard... at least that's what I have heard from other people.

I'm naturally a small b, 34b and I am hoping to go up to a D if it doesn't look ridiculous.

I went to go see Dr. Robert Young, about a week ago. It's true what most people say about him that he doesn't take time with his patients, explaining the procedure, or analyzing his patients breast and giving them input.... but that wasn't one of my MAJOR concerns, I've seen his work and I know he is one of the best doctors in San Antonio. My concern was the price, I feel 5,800 is too much... I know a doctor in Miami, who has very good reviews charges 4,800 for silicone.... so now I'm thinking of having a consultation with him. I am also having a consultation with a doctor in Austin and seeing how that goes.

Consultation with Dr. Mahlon Kerr, MD

So today I had my consultation with Dr. Kerr. Overall he was pretty thorough with the consultation (explaining the difference between each implant, what would be best for my frame, measuring my chest, and explaining the procedure). However I feel he overpriced me. He quoted me almost $5,500 which at least is $300 less than Young but I know on average he charges $5,000 for silicone implants. Sometimes even as low as $4,600. At the moment I'm leaning towards him but I'm also thinking of seeing a surgeon in Plano TX who might charge me less than Kerr.

Today I had my third consultation with Dr. Hochstein

So like the title says today I had my third consultation with Dr. Hochstein in Miami. I absolutely love his work, his results have been amazing one time after another so I was pretty anxious to speak to him. Naturally, I decided to have a phone consultation before flying to Miami. Overall, he was very easy to talk to. I didn't feel rushed at all (although I have a habit of rushing things). I asked him a couple of questions then patiently waited for the quote. Jennifer then quoted 5,600 up front or 5,900 in payments which still seemed a little pricey BUT reasonable considering the quality of his results. So I'm actually leaning towards him now. I'll see if I am able to afford to fly to Miami this year and if I am I will definitely pick him as my doctor because I adore his results.

Maybe not...

I'm beginning to second guess myself about this whole procedure, I guess my number one concern is it looking visually unpleasing after it is all said and done... I've ran into some pretty bad reviews about Dr. Hochstein and although I love his good work I would hate to be one of the bad reviews... I'm starting to question whether I should go along with it.

Gary Lawton

This review will be a little sketchy because I didn't write it right after meeting with Dr. Lawton. I had a consultation with Dr. Lawton in December 2015. one impression he made on me was that he REALLY cares about his professional reputation which is great because I know this means he will be striving for the best results. He was very informative during the procedure and I even had the opportunity to feel actual saline breasts which was great. he convinced me to go for saline implants instead of silicone. By the end of the consultation I was leaning towards 500cc's. I love his work but I am actually having so much difficultly deciding between him and Dr. Schaffer

Dr. Schaffer

Yesterday I had an appointment with Dr. Schaffer. Initially I was VERY nervous. I was dreading the idea of being charged for the consultation and being treated terribly but that was not the case at all. Everybody that works there, so far has been very kind and helpful to me. The representative in the front is super friendly and sweet. as soon as I saw Dr. Schaffer I felt comfortable with him. He's very down to earth and soft spoken. He sits downs with you and explains the process, he measures you, and let's you try the sizers and discusses what size and frame that would be best. I felt that my money was well spent. And now I'm just not sure who I will pick for my breast augmentation but I have to say I feel more comfortable with Dr. Schaffer.

Sizers

Wish pics

Current size of breast

Johnny Franco consultation

I had a phone consultation with Dr. Franco today. We tried having a video consultation but unfortunately the video call kept failing. He's very easy to talk to, down to earth, seems to have a sense of humor. I was interested in having a breast augmentation with him since I was also interested in getting a butt lift. Unfortunately though, I don't think I have enough fat in my body for a noticeable difference. In his opinion I am very thin so that concerned me... Also he said that having a breast augmentation and butt lift is not impossible but difficult for healing successfully. So now I am hoping that I can maybe have non invasive liposuction in stubborn areas with Dr. Schaffer and a breast augmentation just to improve the over all appearance of my figure

Nervous

So I'm super nervous about this procedure. I guess it doesn't help that my partner does not agree with me having a breast augmentation at all. I am very afraid I'll be unhappy with my results because I'm such a perfectionist. I definitely do not want my breast to have rippling, I know that would deeply depress me. I am also afraid I'll get capsular contracture. I am not comfortable with my small breast but they don't have rippling or contracture and honestly if I am going to end up with big full breast with rippling I would be incredibly unhappy. I would much rather stick to my small breast instead of having big full breast with rippling/contracture. I am holding off calling my surgeon for a surgery date because I want to make sure I am making the right decision.

Surgery date set: Dr. Schaffer, Saline Impants

So my doctor will be Dr. Schaffer. I am super nervous about this procedure... Spending money on something like this is nerve-wracking, I really hope I am satisfied with my results and I hope I don't end up regretting this but I just want to say bye bye to my stuffed push up bra's and finally have full big breast.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon