Breast Augmentation Gives New Perspective After 40 - San Antonio, TX

My motivation for breast augmentation was the fact...

My motivation for breast augmentation was the fact that I've always thought about it. My natural breasts were small (34B bra size), uneven (left side was higher than the right side) and both were not round but rather cone-shaped where there was hardly any breast underneath the areola area. I had never experience cleavage in my life, no nice "side-boob" either.
I started exploring my options in nearby San Antonio and found Dr. Elizabeth Harris. She was straight-forward, answered all my questions and gave me an authentic preview of what the procedure would be like, ,how I would feel. She didn't try to upsell me on any particular implant but gave me honest recommendations on what would be best for me based on my lifestyle.
The procedure itself went smoothly, without a hitch.
During the recovery period, Dr. Harris was in touch and during our follow-up appointments, made sure I was happy with the results - which I absolutely was.
I feel more confident, love my body, and feel more like a woman.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harris was a very thoughtful, genuine, straight-forward doctor and never did I feel like she was trying to push me or try to upsell me on anything. She gave honest answers to my questions and I felt totally confident with her recommendations. After the procedure, I am extremely pleased with the results and I would recommend Dr. Harris to anyone considering breast augmentation.