Dr. Lawton is Amazing - San Antonio, TX

I had my surgery yesterday. It was so smooth....

I had my surgery yesterday. It was so smooth. Julie was my nurse and she was beyond wonderful. I never felt any pain at all. I woke up wanting to walk out. Of course I didn't get to because they wheeled me out. I did everything as directed by Dr. Lawton and his staff we're professional and caring. Kind and empathetic to all my needs, wants and concerns. They truly treated me like family. I got my bandages off today and he said I'm doing great. I seriously couldn't be more please with his work; he's a perfectionist. I can not wait to see the final product. If any women are hesitatnt on who to go to. Don't waste another minute debating. He is hands down the best. Not to mention, he's intelligent and knowledgable about his craft. I cyber stalked him to be sure his work was accurate, consistent and reviews were positive. Trust me when I say. He's the man for all your aesthetic enhancement needs.

Update to smooth recovery

This was my first breast augmentation. I have zero bruising. My arms are mobile. I can use them. My recovery is going amazing. I have zero complaints what so ever.
Dr. Lawton