I Think This is Animation Deformity with a Reluctant Ps for Help - San Antonio, TX

I got 400cc through the belly button, under the...

video of me flexing
I got 400cc through the belly button, under the muscle, 9 months ago and I feel like I've had problems since day one. They've always been high riding which is fine to some extent but when you have more boob up top then on the bottom it some time sucks.

I went to my ps a few days ago thinking she would be concerned and would be ok with me wanting a revision but that's not exactly how it went down. She looked at my breasts and said they're looking great and I told her I had a problem with my boobs when I flex or do anything that causes my muscles to contract and I showed her and all she said was that it's completely normal and everybody has this if you get it under the muscles and she turned around and walked out the door. I was a little in disbelief about how she acted and fought back tears until I got to my car lol. Her whole visit was no more than 2 minutes, no joke. I'm mad because if I go with a different ps then I'll have to pay the full price all over again.

Does anybody else have this problem???
I have a couple consultations set up to see if anybody can help me. But question, how far should I push to get her to do a revision on me or should I even bother going back to her???

Well I think I found my revision Dr. (Dr. Lawton)

Well the same day my ps threw me some bs I went home and immediately started looking up a new ps. I called and made an appointment with Dr. Lawton and Dr. Young.

I went to my appointment with Dr. Lawton a few days ago and I couldn't have been happier. Nicest guy ever and actually took the time, my concerns and wants into consideration. He spent about 30 min with me and explained everything to me and even took time to talk about my first ps I had. I'm contemplating if I should cancel my other consultation bc I liked Dr. Lawton that much.

I really didn't know much about revisions but I do know now they cost more the second time around if you have to go with a different ps lol. Less than 10 months ago I paid $5200 and now this revision is $7500:( Not sure how I'm going to pay for it but I definitely NEED it bc they're only getting worse.
Dr. Constance Barone