40yo 2 Kids and Ready to Get my Boobs Back

I had considered a boob job superficially but...

I had considered a boob job superficially but after I found out a few friends had had the procedure before I'd met them and that my family was supportive I started to become more serious. A doc friend recommended my surgeon (who I love) and I went for 2 consultations with her before deciding it was the right time for me. I went from a post 2 kid flat 34 a/b to a full lovely 34 c/d and I'm thrilled! I didn't like not working out for 6wks but it was worth it! Only had a bit of pain for a couple days and some discomfort (managed with Tylenol) for about a week. My scars are thin and small. I'm so happy!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Loved my doc! She was patient, thoughtful, personable and straight forward. She listened to what I wanted and worked with me to be sure I was making the right decisions for the outcome I was looking for. Not only was she great but her staff was awesome too! Pleasant experience all the way around!