24 Yrs Old W/ 1 Child. Deflated/slightly Saggy Breasts. Went from a Full A/Small B to a Full D (500cc Implants). THEY'RE PERFECT

I had done a lot of research prior to my...

I had done a lot of research prior to my consultation with Dr. Lawton, but I quickly learned that you have to trust your surgeon, and I don't regret it one bit! He was EXTREMELY knowledgable and passionate about what he does. He was extremely blunt and honest (which is what I loved the most) and he nailed it on the size of implants I needed. Once he told me 500cc at first I was sooooo nervous. I was so afraid it would make me too huge. I'm 5'8" with an athletic (square) body type. Not really that curvy tbh, so I was afraid it would be too much. But he kept telling me "if you're uncomfortable about it, then it's the PERFECT size. I think with your height this will look PERFECT on you". Boy was he right! I have had so many of my friends/family compliment me and their exact words are "wow, they look GOOD! They look so natural on you. They're not too big and not too small. They make your body look like it has more curves. They match your body perfectly."
My grandma was even telling me not to get it done because they would be too big, but even a week after surgery my grandma told me "omg, they look SOOO good! They aren't too big at all, they're perfect".
My advice to anyone, GO TO DR. LAWTON. He seriously KNOWS what he's doing. So just sit back, relax and let him do his job because you WILL NOT REGRET IT!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely loved his straight forwardness, his passion, knowledge on everything. He knew exactly what he was talking about and I'm so glad that I trusted him. Not one regret.