25 Yrs Old, 5'4, 118lbs, Mother of 2, 450cc smooth round mod profile saline

Today was my first consultation. Appt was at 2:30,...

Today was my first consultation. Appt was at 2:30, didnt get called back till 2:50... Drs office and staff was very welcome & friendly.. Appointment took about 1.5 hours. I decided on 325cc to be filled to 350cc but that may change to bigger.. Dr seemed to favor more in Saline through the armpit, which was OKAY, because I was leaning more towards that route anyway..

BA date is Set!

Just set the date for my BA to take place. I'm scheduled for March 25th!!! Soo excited :)

Hoping to be a full C /small D

Thinking of going with 420cc

Finally got the girls done

Made it to the other side. Got Saline 425cc, but Doc has me wrapped till Monday. 1st day after surgery I was super dizzy and nauseous, only when I got up to walk around.. On my 2nd day of post op, the morning was tough and a bit painful, but after I took my meds, the pain has definitely reduced..

Post op

1st day was a lot of nausea, 2nd day is now better with my pain meds. Haven't had any nausea so far.. & can't see my boobs till Monday since doc wrapped me up

Here's a before pic

Small boobies, full A, small B, could barely fill B cups..

Wrappings finally off!!

Loving the girls! Hubby already named them. On day 3, and already weening off my meds.. My recovery has been SUPER SMOOTH SAILING! Couldn't have asked for a better Dr. Now just gotta keep up with the massaging so the girls can drop, and so far every nurse is amazed at how fast I'm being able to recover :)

Sorry been M.I.A

Recovering well, just patiently waiting on my left to drop more :/

Visited Dr today

Dr was satisfied with my fast recovery. & permitted me to wear a bra if I choose. Tried on a bra my got me from VS. sized at 32D.. =D

Just another update

Saline 450cc

1month post op

This first month has definitely flown by & im definitely grateful for such a speedy recovery. Do far I'm feeling great with little to none aereola and side boob pain.

5mos since surgery

Loving the girls. No complaints :)
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Dr was very cool and easy going. Seems to favor saline through the armpit, but overall had a good vibe..