21 Needing a Change - F, TX

I've never been happy with my body. I think I'll...

I've never been happy with my body. I think I'll probably get my breast done in the future but my biggest concern is my waist, hips, thighs and butt. I want a slim thick type of body and I'm looking for someone who will sit with me and get a better understanding of what I want and what my options are.

Paying for BBL

Are there like payment plans or how does that go?

Still want surgery looking into bbl vs implants...

Still want surgery but debating between bbl vs implants. I'm really worried about results not lasting with bbl, if the fat doesn't stay would I try a revision or just jump into implants? and if i decide to go with implants is there anyone out there that can tell me if you can feel the implants or would it feel natural?
Also, I think I found a doctor. I'm nervous about messaging him but Dr. Dass has amazing results and extremely happy patients as far as I can tell. I'm hoping I can have the surgery done sometime next year.

Fajas/Shapewear

What do you guys think of this site and this particular garment?