Dr. Earl Ferguson Review - San Antonio, TX

I've been interested in getting botox treatment...

I've been interested in getting botox treatment for awhile but just never really knew who to go see or what to expect as far as long term effects etc. I am extremely pleased with the overall service, care and treatment I received from Dr Ferguson and his staff !! I went to see Dr Ferguson for some botox injections. This was my first experience with botox treatments and I am so pleased with the way Dr Ferguson walked me through each step and listened to all my questions and concerns. I am very happy with the results and looking forward to going back to see him. I would also like to add that I would refer all my friends and family to him personally because of how professional, as well as pleasant his bedside manner was throughout the whole process.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon