Lower Body Lift After 100+ Pound Weight Loss

After losing over 100 pounds following a vertical...

After losing over 100 pounds following a vertical sleeve gastrectomy, I had significant excess skin, particularly in my lower body (which had always been heavier). I started researching different surgical options and decided I needed a lower body lift, rather than just a tummy tuck. I found Dr. Fisher, and it was the best choice!!!Dr. Fisher was fantastic! I found him initially through a Facebook page and then researched him here on Realself. I also looked at his website for examples of his work. I reached out to him, as well as several other doctors for a virtual consult, and I sent him my pictures. He responded personally to my email within the hour, followed by a 45 minute phone call where we discussed what I was looking for and what he would recommend. After speaking with 6 other doctors, I was confident that Dr. Fisher was the right surgeon to perform my procedure. I had one in person consult a few months before my procedure and then saw him again in July 2016 when I traveled from Georgia to Texas for the procedure.He took a lot of time with me at each meeting, he was very personable, and he was direct and realistic about what I could expect. That said, he's also very committed to getting the best possible results, a combination of surgeon and artist, and I'm thrilled with how things turned out.He is especially committed to creating a feminine figure with the lower body lift, rather than leaving a boxy, boyish shape. To do this, he uses a signature procedure where he uses your own tissue (not fat injections) to create curvy hips and a rounded buttocks. I have received nothing but compliments on my figure, from men and women both, and I feel like my body finally reflects who I am and how I feel inside!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Thank you, Dr. Fisher!!!!