Worked Great on Fine Lip Lines. In my Mid-50's. San Antonio, TX

I tried this procedure at Spa Black by Dr.Jeneby,...

I tried this procedure at Spa Black by Dr.Jeneby, after reading about it in More Magazine. It turned out great! And I had no bruising. It helped that I applied ice before and after the procedure, I think that was important, as this filler tends to leave bruising. This photo was taken about 8 hours afterwards, and I am not wearing any makeup. My fine vertical lines are filled without having puffy lips. Essentially took 15 years off my lip line. Love it!!!

Beletero Updates--still looks great at 8 weeks

Here's my Beletero lip line filler at 8 weeks, note: in really harsh lighting, and at 7pm after working all day. I'm still really pleased with the result. I wanted a soft and natural look, rather than the fuller bee-sting look You can see by comparing the wrinkles on my neck that my lip line is still looking smooth. Wow, I've got to do something about my neck...why is it that you fix one thing, and there's another thing that needs work. Oh well...lip success anyway!!!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

My procedure was done at Dr. Jeneby's skin spa, Spa Black. They are wonderful.