Finally Did It! - San Antonio, TX

I've been wanting an arm lift for a really long...

I've been wanting an arm lift for a really long time. I've been very fearful of the dreaded armlift scars. Unlike a tummy tuck or butt lift, you can't hide the scars & what's the point of getting an arm lift if you have to wear long sleeves anyway if you have to hide the scars.

But, I flew to Texas & got my arms done by the Good dr peter Fisher. I found out about him on this site. I was never a big girl, but I did get liposuction on my arms which was a big mistake. This, left me with saggy skin & loose skin on the back of my arms. No matter how hard I worked out & how much weight I lifted, I had that loose skin. I'm 5'4" & weigh 120 lbs., size 2. But that damn loose skin...I couldn't get rid of. So, I flew to Texas & got my arms done. I wish they were tighter, but they are better than before. On one side of my arm (left arm) the scar is really good, especially with dermablend, but on the other side (right arm) I had small incision breakage & so I'll probably have some scarring there. But, I've discovered dermablend & I'm hoping that this will take care of any residual scarring I have left over when the arm fully heals. By the way, I dI'd break down and buy Embrace scar therapy from Neodyne. I don't know how well that worked, as I still had incision opening despite using the Embrace. It was an expensive "crapshoot". Overall I think I'm happy, but I'm a perfectionist....& I wanted tighter arms. I'm hoping in 6 months they will be tighter with more muscle definition as I work out like crazy.

Scar pictures

The reason I gave 3 stars on follow up, was because there was no real follow up, except for email and txt. AS I'm from out if state. Which was ok for me.
The reason I gave 3 stars for staff was the lady that took care of the payment was grumpy, but the drs assistant Joanna was really nice and outstanding. Here's some pictures of the scar on me with dermablend. I visited 2 plastic surgeons in my area & they said I wouldn't be happy with the scars & they advised against doing the surgery. They advised conservative treatment lIke thermage etc. But, I've had that before & doesn't do anything in my opinion. I didn't want to waste my money, so I went to the only dr. that in my opinion was the best & most reasonably priced. I'm happy with my left arm & I'm hoping that the scars on my right arm will fade to a nice white line in a year or so. Dermablend will continue to cover me up whenever I go sleeveless. I'll try to find before pics & post them.

Before pics

Here are the before pics.

Left arm- weeks after sx

Here's the left arm. There is loose skin, swelling near elbow. I'very been advised to wear arm compression 24/7 with possibly ace bandage near the swelling near elbow for another 6 weeks. If that doesnt go down, then I may need small revision. I am hoping that my arm will continue to decrease in size, except for the muscle contour & arm definition. I love well toned & good muscle definition on arms....(feminine muscle definition & contour) without being masculine.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful & caring bed side manner! Staff was not as nice, but the doctor was outstanding & reasonably priced. No glam office, just simple and down to earth. But, I'm paying for the drs expertise & Final outcome. And I'm hoping that I will love mine.