62 Year Old Lower Body Lift and Arms. San Antonio, TX

I have researched this for the last 6 months....

I have researched this for the last 6 months. After gaining 100 pounds with an autoimmune disease and having lost 95 of it. I was left with excess skin and a body that didn't feel like mine.I spoke to over 6 doctors- consultations online and everyone sounded great, professional and like they would do a great job.But I would look at the pictures and some of the doctor seemed like they were more hype . Some doctors had many reviews but no one posted pictures . I found the 2 biggest complaint were :their expectations and the doctors were different or they didn't feel the doctor had their back post surgically. I wanted to avoid both things. Dr Peter Fisher spoke to me on the phone. I didn't see him face to face but the warmth, caring, and the excitement at doing the surgeries and wanting an excellent result was evident and his pictures showed his excellent results. I spoke to two patients ,spoke to him a number of times and was totally comfortable that he was the best surgeon and definitely the best choice for me. My surgery is tomorrow at 7 a.m. and I think I miss prepared is I'm going to be.

Pre surgery

Added some pre pictures

2 and 1/2 post-op

Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. An infection after surgery, MRSA and a 8 day stay in a Chicago hospital 6 weeks later. I had to go to a wound care center due to incisions not closing. I'm still in the process of doing that. But still no regrets and eventually this will be over. Dr. Peter is to me the best doctor you could have. Always responds, and supports me all the way through this post op. You can't buy that kind of personal attention and caring. It will be beautiful when it's done and I'm very optimistic. I placed my trust in the perfect doctor.
PS I thought the hospital was abysmal, neglectful,dangerous and I would try never to go in there again. I did use a private nursing company that I was very happy with.

6 months post

My incisions have healed finally finally. There's some revisions that need to be done because of the slow healing process. I am totally convinced that I picked the right surgeon. I would not have been able to go through this post-surgical hell if I did not have his reasonable, calm, reassurance that everything will be ok and the fact that he always had my back. You can't find a better surgeon period one that loves what he does, always trying to improve a technique and supports you afterwards. My intention is to have a thigh lift and a breast lift to complete the process. Can't imagine doing it with any other surgeon.

6 month photoes