32 Years Cup Size H Breast Reduction - San Antonio, TX

So I got approved! It was so much easier than i...

So I got approved! It was so much easier than i though.. I'm 5'1 and weight 163 . I thought I was going to get denied cause I was over weight but was surprised when they approved me. Im so thankful cause I cannot live with this pain in my back anymore! Not to mention the f/g bra shopping!!! Horrible I would get a g cup and I would still spill out of it so I might even be bigger...I wanted to see if any out there had g cups and trasnistioned to a c cup. I can't imagine what they would look like but more importantly I'm so excited about trying on new cute bras!

QUESTION BEFORE consultation

So I'm covered by bcbs???? I have my final consultation in a couple days and I want a small c but I'm wondering if bcbs will be the judge on what size I am?

Surgery July 6!!

So since my surgery is a couple days away in gonna post some last minute boob pics!! I have my consultation tomorrow so I'm hoping he will be able to take me a full b or small c

I have my surgery tomorrow!!!

Any last minute tips ladies? All I was told really was to wash my body with dial soap and not to drink water after 12am... My appointment is at 10:30 and I have to show up at 8am

Day 2!

I didn't have time to take a pic at the hospital but there this is! I'm in a lot of pain but it got better today:)

C cup but vet swollen

Post day 4

Before and after

Sports bra?! I can fit into a freaking sports bra!!!!!!!

Here's another!

7 days post op

2 weeks post operation

Just had my stitches taken out. My chest pains have gone away but now my nipples are extremely sensitive :/

My experiance

My experiance

Looky here!

2 months post

Still a little swollen
Dr. Delio Ortegon

I honestly couldn't ask for a better surgeon! I went into this really scared and confused about this process but he answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. The staff was just so sweet and caring! One of the nurses there made me feel like i was one of her long time friends! (I will post her name later i forgot it) Surgery day was very overwhelming and i was just plain out nervous. Dr. Delio Ortegon walked in and met my family and answered all questions. He was drawing on my breast and even apologized that he wasn't talking cause he was concentrating. That was so sweet of him to say and I appreciated that. i was a extremely nervous about going under anesthesia since it was my first time. The anesthesiologist was honestly an angel! He spoke to my family and answered any questions they had as well. He was probably my favorite part because he brought such a peaceful energy in the room which made me feel calm and ready to go under. I said my goodbyes and then i woke up in the recovery room and went home that same day. I woke up on my couch to see that i was bleeding a lot so my boyfriend called the Dr. and he quickly responded with wanting to "face time" to see what was going on with me. I almost fainted and i remembered him saying "is she okay? Its because she saw the blood" I thought that was funny..I've gone in for two check ups since them. One check up was for him to see if everything was going well and the second was to take out my stitches. My next appointment is sometime next month. My advise to anyone getting this surgery would be to definitely do it. If i recall correctly he removed 2 1/2 Pounds from one breast and 2 pounds from the other.I have read horror stories about drainage tubes and how painful they are and was presently surprised when i didn't wake up with them. Every surgery is different and the surgeons might think its best if they put them on you but im glad he didn't use them on me and but gauze under my incisions instead and oh yeah my breast look amazing! Thank you to Dr.Delio Ortegon and his wonderful staff he has working for him.