32 Year Old Attorney - Belotero in Tear Trough. San Antonio, TX

So after law school, the circles under my eyes...

So after law school, the circles under my eyes have bothered me. No amount or type of concealer would hide them...and believe me I tried everything. I started researching what my options were and decided to go with fillers in the tear trough. I did my research and decided to go with Dr. Frisking ton with Alamo Heights Dermatology. Although I didn't get much face time with her prior to the procedure (I consulted with a PA two weeks before the procedure) she did come in an answer all of my questions immediately before. wr needed up doing one syringe of Belotero under the eyes. She indicated that she placed some further back, closer to my cheek bone to provide me som lift. We also did 40 units of Botox on the forehead and around he eyes and 1 syringe of juvaderm split between the lips and the labial folds. Today, day of the procedure, I feel ok. I do have some swelling at points of the injections and also bruising, but nothing too terrible. I did have a bit of a headache all day today but again nothing unbareable. I will be sure to update on the next week or so with more photos and a final review.
Iowa City Dermatologist

I loved her. She has great energy and made me feel very comfortable and confident in my decision. If everything continues to look as great as it does I will most definitely return.