I'm 31 Years Old Got Botox and Had Horrible Side Effects - San Antonio, TX

I had botox done on March 24, 2016, biggest...

I had botox done on March 24, 2016, biggest mistake ever about 15 minutes after receiving botox on my forehead I felt like passing out, shortness of breath, dizziness, difficulty swallowing, and hoarse voice. I went to the er already 3 times, the first time to the er they called poison control and said it was a side effect to botox and to never receive botox again. Obviously I'm not going to. The doctor that did my botox denies it has to do with the botox. He had a neurologist talk to me and tell me it will go away as the botox wears off. That im fine. Its already 13 days after botox and I'm having bad headaches, blurry vision, pressure on my forehead where I received the botox and I feel shaky all over my body I have no appetite I feel nauseous along with other side effects. I just keep on praying and praying that I get better fast I want this stuff out of my body already. I have kids and a husband to take care of. I beg Jesus so much to help me. I just want to feel back normal. These days have been so hard for me. Please don't get botox.