*25 Year Old; Mole Removal on Face, VERY SATISFIED* San Antonio, TX

Being this was my 1st ever surgery, I was...

Being this was my 1st ever surgery, I was extremely nervous and scared. I saw about 5 doctors in the San Antonio area and never felt comfortable with any of them....until I met Dr. Shah! :)
From the first day you walk in the office staff is so welcoming and sincerely nice people. The office is very well kept and has a home feeling so it seems to be more comforting.
The moment I met Dr. Shah I just felt a great vibe! He was smiling and such a happy positive doctor. This being my 1st procedure ever being done I had a million questions & concerns, and Dr. Shah sat and PATIENTLY let me ask all my 100 questions and answered them in detail, which made me feel so comfortable. Other doctors did not give me that same respect and courtesy. Dr. Shah REALLY CARES about us, and I can feel that. It is hard to get a hold of doctors but Dr. Shah makes it certain if you need to ask him a question or have a concern you can call and personally talk with him. He's been the best doctor I could have asked for and the ONLY doctor I will ever see in the future relating to these procedures. While all other doctors said not to my procedure (being it was a bit difficult) Dr. Shah said yes when everyone said no. I feel as he became a friend, not only my doctor.
I recommend Dr. Shah 1000% !!!! You will be happy with him & the results!

Pearl
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

While all other doctors said not to my procedure, Dr. Shah said yes! (being it was a bit of a difficult and rare procedure) I feel as he became a friend, not only my doctor. I recommend Dr. Shah 1000% !!!! You will be happy with him & the results!