20 Year Old College Student, Cosmetic Rhinoplasty - San Antonio, TX

I decided to have cosmetic rhinoplasty last...

I decided to have cosmetic rhinoplasty last minute, before i moved to a new city and attended a new university. I believe getting this procedure done has allowed me to feel more like myself than i have for a while. I paid for this procedure myself, with money i had saved up working a part-time job; i have no regrets. I am grateful for this experience and the medical team that was a part of my journey.
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

When looking for a surgeon for cosmetic Rhinoplasty, Dr. Barrera's name kept popping up with great reviews. After meeting this amazing Dr. and being in his care, i can see why. From the initial consultation , through the day of surgery , and follow up, Dr. Barrera was knowledgeable, comforting, and very professional. The staff he works with is incredible as well. I don't think I've ever experienced such exceptional medical care. For example, within the week after my surgery, i received a call from the anesthetist Dr. Barrera works with, to check in on how i was doing and how i felt post surgery. Also post surgery, i was surprised with the minimal swelling and almost nonexistent bruising around my face. This was a major concern for me as i chose to have the procedure done 2 weeks before school started. 2 weeks later, i looked and felt great ! I am truly grateful i chose Dr. Barrera!