0.7cc Juvederm to Upper Lip - San Antonio, TX

Hi all! I just moved to the area and went to Dr....

Hi all! I just moved to the area and went to Dr. Robert Young for a consult today for another procedure. I also discussed permanent lip implants with him and his staff and might go that route in January. Today, I received 0.7cc of Juvederm to my upper lip and am super happy. I had some Restylane (I think .5cc) in April of this same year and felt like it dissolved almost immediately. I know that was a small amount it I thought it would last longer than 3 months. I might choose either fat teaser to my lips or 4mm implants to my top lip only. I would appreciate your advice. I will post some pics. So far, minimal swelling pain level 1/10. I'm a happy camper and the nurse who performed the injection was fantastic, highly skilled, and super patient. So far so good!

Better photos day 1

Dr. Ryan Young's office

The aesthetics nurse was excellent. Her name is Niva. Very patient and listens to what type of look you want to achieve. She will stop, have you look at progress, ask what you think, then continue to inject if you are happy or tweak if not. I give her a 10/10! The bedside manner for Dr. Young was average.