amazing & life changing - San Antonio, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Mommy makeover! Tummy Tuck, and Breast Lift!...

Mommy makeover! Tummy Tuck, and Breast Lift! Highly recommend for mothers after they are done having children!!

Dr. H was an amazing doctor before, during and after my surgery. I always felt overly comfortable with her from the moment I met her. I had visited other plastic surgeons before choosing to use Dr. H, but the moment I met her, my husband and I both just felt a sense of ease about her. She has always had my best interests in mind and was very honest about how the entire process works from consultation to total recovery! Dr. H is not only a plastic surgeon, but she is also an amazing artist. This is a unique quality to have in a plastic surgeon, many can study and practice to become a plastic surgeon, but not everybody is born with the natural ability to be an artist. Dr. H was an artist first who turned her love into a fantastic profession. People often ask me if I would have my surgery again, and with no hesitation I would say 100% yes, and only with Dr. H. I have and will continue to recommend her to my family and friends. Not only is she amazing, but so is everyone that works with and for her.