30 Yrs Mother of 1 - San Antonio

I was skeptical about getting them done because I...

I was skeptical about getting them done because I see so many girls with a weird obvious shape that shows they are "fake", but I always found myself wanting more volume and size after gaining and losing weight and having a child they weren't what I wanted them to be anymore. I was really scared to go through with it so I actually waited about 5 years to go through with the procedure after choosing my doctor carefully.
MD John Young

He was honest and straight forward. I felt comfortable trusting him. Doctor Young did an amazing job. I love my breast. They are better than I imagined. It was quick and easy. The whole staff was really friendly and helpful. when I called about a question I had they connected me to his cell and he answered all my questions. I didn't expect him to be so helpful afterwards. The whole experience was amazing. I would recommend him to anyone. My incision healed nicely, and my scars just look like a part of my underarm.