28 Years Old Super Flat Cheasted - Thailand, TH

Hello everyone, I'm Verl and I'm currently 1 week...

Hello everyone, I'm Verl and I'm currently 1 week post op today. Still having trouble with sleeping in my back since I'm a side sleeper ???? I had 225 mentor textured round implant high profile,I felt that it's too small ???? But my surgeon said that's the only size he can recommend to me coz I don't have that much breast tissue.

2 weeks post op

I'm 2 weeks post op yesterday and feel so much better. Pain wise,I don't feel any pain it only feels heavy specially waking up in the morning. But that's it no more complains :) I'm still sleeping in my back but I can sleep even in 1 pillow and slightly on my side and no more back ache thank God ???????? So far I'm loving my result,I can't wait for a year to see the final result.

19 days post op :)

Almost 3 weeks post op today, I woke up with a heavy feeling and my breast sore :( then this afternoon I just had my 1st menstruation after BA,so now I know this is what the doctor was saying that I will feel pain during menstruation.

5 weeks post op today ????????

Finally I got a chance to update my BA, I'm feeling great this past few weeks no more pain specially morning boobs pain so happy. Another great news is I can sleep on my side now without feeling any pain. But what I do is I alternate both sides :) so it means no more backs pain Thank God :)

2 months post op

2 weeks ago I was really concerned about my breast coz the left side of my breast is dripping some pus ???? so scared. Took some antibiotics and cleaning the wound regular helps I guess coz the wound start to close again. I'm just hoping for better recovery soon. Today I'm feeling fine but both of my breast is soooo itchy i don't want to scratch it coz I learned my lesson the last time I did that i felt miserable for making the wound worst and so painful ????
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

I think he's good in recommending the best size for your body type and I will give him a 5 star because I am a keloid former and my incision is pretty nice. But consultation is terrible it's like we only talk for 5 minutes he always in a hurry. And post op checked up he's not there