31 Years Old, 2 Children, Liposuction on Abdomen and Flanks

Hello, I've never posted anything on this site...

Hello, I've never posted anything on this site before, but here I am! My surgery is scheduled for May 11th. it is fast approaching and each day I am getting more nervous. I have hired a personal trainer that I have been working with for 2 weeks now, and I'm feeling stronger every day. I'm getting liposuction on my abdomen and flanks. After 2 children, overcoming bouts of depression and anxiety, I have zero confidence and have become ashamed of my body. I no longer want to feel this way, and want to do something to change it. Ive done so much research to learn about what I'm getting myself into, but I think I'm just at the point of scaring myself with thoughts of how morbid it is and how be actually paid someone to do this to me! 23 days until surgery, hopefully my spirits will lift and I'll be excited to get rid of these ridiculous hips.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kjar is great, he performed my breast augmentation 4 years ago and did a great job.