Holy Crap the Pain is Unreal

I just got zoom teeth whitening this morning. 4 15...

I just got zoom teeth whitening this morning. 4 15 minute sessions. During the whitening I could feel only a small amount of tingling that then left. About 10 minutes after my session completed the pain started coming on, at first it was mild. Now, a couple hours after I'm in bed with pain meds trying to control the pain!! It hurts worse than my previous breast augmentations. I can't go into work because I can't even stand to talk. The air hitting my teeth hurts that bad! I tried sucking on bread and even that brought on the pain to another level! I'm so upset that I'm in this much pain from teeth whitening. It doesn't sound like a big deal but oh my hell. This kills!! I wouldn't recommend to anyone!! Who has time to take downtime after teeth whitening? It sounds so silly but plan on staying in bed and being super uncomfortable after zoom teeth whitening. I cringe to think of how bad it must be for my teeth if my teeth are reacting this way. Save your money and yourself!
R. A.